If your beginner classic boots are starting to show their limitations as you try your hand at racing, thank them for a job well done and swap them out for the Fischer RC7 Classic Boots. Made for weeknight training sessions and weekend race days, the RC7 comes with features like speed locking laces, thermo-moldable foam cushioning, and a powerful heel cup to help you progress from recreation to racing.
While your starter boots might've been comfortable enough, higher mileage training and growing proficiency tend to highlight fit issues that you previously might not have noticed. With the RC7, you'll have the opportunity to mold the foam cushioning to accommodate the contours of your foot to ensure a nagging pressure point doesn't get in the way of your chances of a PR.
While you're kicking and gliding, Fischer's Xcelerator sole dutifully transfers power to your skis, while the lace cover, sealed zipper, and Fischer's Triple F membrane block snow to keep your feet warm and dry from start line to finish.
- Take your classic skiing up a notch with this race boot
- Race-specific sole delivers consistent power transfer
- Heat-moldable foam inserts create a custom fit
- Speed lock laces provide security in seconds
- Molded heel cap holds foot in place for consistent kicks
- Item #FIS003C