Select style & size:Select options
Take it up a notch.
Your race days may be gone, but your competitive spirit is alive and well, and you still appreciate an aggressive track session that gets your heart pumping in the cold mountain air. The Fischer RC5 Skate Boot is a friendly, more comfortable version of Fischer's podium worthy skate boots, and it's perfect for pushing yourself as you did in the old days, but without sacrificing comfort.You won't get cold or wet with the Comfort Guard insulation, a sealed zipper, and a waterproof, breathable Triple-F Membrane wrapping your foot in breathable protection, and the thermally moldable liner gives your unique foot shape a personal fit.
Your inner racer appreciates the performance features on the RC5, from the race fit last that lets you transfer power directly from foot to ski, to the sporty skating sole that's lightweight, stable, and assists in the smooth transfer of power, like a well-oiled democracy. A hook-and-loop power strap tightens up the upper cuff, providing lateral stiffness with a good amount of fore and aft lean so you can get aggressive when the time is right. And when you're all warmed up for the day, there's no need to triple-seal the boot in plastic bags on the way home, because Fischer gave the RC5 a Cleansport NXT odor-resistant treatment to keep them smelling as fresh as a snowy morning.
- Skate boot for the athletic and demanding nordic skiers
- Breathable membrane keeps snow out but lets vapor escape
- Insulation traps heat inside the boot for cold-weather comfort
- Stiff racing sole drives power into the ski for greater control
- Polymer cuff provides ankle support for aggressive skating
- Race fit last offers a performance fit for experienced skiers
- Entry loops on heel and tongue offer easy on and off for boot
- Item #FIS004Q