RC Pro 130 Vacuum Full Fit Alpine Ski Boot
The Fischer Men's RC Pro 130 Vacuum Full Fit Alpine Ski Boot is a stiff, impressively customizable boot for skiers who value high performance and precise comfort. It features Fischer's signature Vacuum Full Fit, which enables a thorough fitting of the shell to perfectly match each unique foot shape. The process starts with a 3D scan of your foot, which reads its complete shape, and an image of the boot is placed over the scan so any pressure points can be pre-identified. Then, you step into the shell and your bootfitter can shape the entire boot with compressed air to match your foot. This can be especially beneficial for skiers with hard-to-fit feet, or those who are interested in a custom boot.
Besides its customize-ability, the RC Pro has all the elements of a boot that's designed to charge all over the mountain. Whether you prefer to test your speed on firm groomed runs, or you like to explore all the off-piste terrain the mountain has to offer, the boot's burly 130 flex gives you the ability to lay into your edges and drive your skis with authority. Fischer's Power Chassis maintains the boot's rigidity and prevents any power from getting lost from the boot to the binding, and the generous last and snug heel keep your foot securely in place so all your energy is transferred the ski while still remaining comfortable. The tongue is seamless to reduce friction that can cause hot spots, and is specially designed to reduce pressure, especially if you have a high instep.
- Ski hard and fast in this all-mountain oriented boot
- Stiff 130 flex is suitable for expert skiers who value performance
- Generous 100mm last and snug heel for a secure fit
- Power Chassis maintains stiffness and optimized power transfer
- Liner supports foot in 3 function zones to promote power transfer
- Pressure-reducing tongue adds room for skiers with high insteps
- Signature Vacuum fitting process enables complete customization of shell
- Item #FIS007J