Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Alpine Skis we have in stock.View Similar Products
Ranger 90 Ti Ski
This killer versatility starts with the Air Tec Ti beech and poplar wood core that, in addition to being lively enough to pop off moguls and slither through trees, is milled to remove a significant portion of the material to keep it light and nimble. The ski's stiffness isn't overwhelming, but it has been carefully designed to flex when you want it to and stay stiff when you can't afford to take a tumble. In addition to the laminates, Fischer dialed in this balance by using its Aeroshape design, which reduces material towards the edges of the ski but maintains a thick, solid center, to keep the ski from bending out of shape under serious torsion. Carbon fiber in the rockered tip keeps the ski from flapping when you're rolling over chop or opening the throttle, the gently raised tail lets you break out of turns and dump speed in an instant.
- Freeride ski rides well regardless of snow conditions
- 90mm waist can handle soft snow and crud
- Rockered profile eases turn initiation
- Camber underfoot lets you carve like a racer
- Titanal laminate delivers power and stability
- Poplar and beech wood core is light and nimble
- Carbon nose adds vibration damping at high speeds
- Item #FIS007C