Fischer's fattest freerider.
- The fattest, heaviest Ranger ski for fast freeriding
- Beefy 115mm waist amplifies flotation in powder
- Rocker tip and tail ease turn initiation in deep snow
- Camber underfoot bounces in and out of turns
- Wood core composed of poppy poplar and stiff beech
- Free milled titanium and additional titanal stiffen this ski up
- Carbon covers the nose and core for increased stability at speed
- Durable sandwich sidewalls are easy to tune season after season
- Item #FIS003V
- Q & A
My personal favorite in quite awhile.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Blows all others that I have skied away. Volkl Confession is a joke compared to the Ranger 115. This Ranger 115 carves so much better, is more stable, snappier and quicker it is No contest. Bibby Pro... sorry owned these too (the good ones in a 190) fun but totally outclassed by the Yo-hahn boards. Owned Rossi Super 7 RD's a great ski but do not have the tenacious edge bite and carve-ability as these. These are 'The" sleeper boards of 2018.
Nobody has em on the hill where I ski and that makes me happy. Absolute blast and confidence inspiring to get after it. So happy I absolutely love mine.
Backcountry finally put them on sale for poor ol' ski guys such as myself.
Too late for me cuz I already sprung but not too late for you. Get some and I guarantee you will be in a very happy state of mind after one run. Mount them on the forward line as recommended.