Select Style & Size
Ranger 102 Fr Ski
You're not the type of skier to stick within the confines of groomed terrain, and you're certainly not the type of skier to let your ski hold you back from exploring, which makes the Fischer Men's Ranger 102 Fr Ski a great choice for ripping the whole mountain. The 102 millimeter waist is enough to keep you afloat when the storm delivers, but won't leave you feeling like you have too much ski when there's a dry spell and you're relegated to groomer laps. Rocker in the tip and tail deliver an easy maneuverability and add improved float when the going gets deep, while underfoot camber gives you confidence and grip on firm patches.
- All-mountain ski with a penchant for off-piste exploration
- 102mm waist can handle storm days and groomer days alike
- Tip and tail rocker add float in powder and easy maneuverability
- Underfoot camber confidently grips firm snow
- Lightweight wood core features Titanal for dampness and power
- Carbon laminate improves agility and overall strength
- Twin tip shape lets you express yourself on the mountain
- Item #FISH01B
- 163, 170, 177, 184, 191cm
- 136 / 102 / 126mm
- Turn Radius
- [177cm] 18m
- rocker / camber / rocker
- beech, poplar
- titanal, carbon
- partial twin
- Claimed Weight
- [177cm] 4lb 6.5oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, freeride/powder skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 4 years
What do you think about this product?
October 26, 2020
I'm debating on length....177 or 184. 70 years old, 185 pounds, 5' 10". Not a real aggressive skier but definitely Advanced Intermediate/Advanced skier. Your thoughts?
Stephen E Worrell
November 28, 2020
Hey there Stephen! Backcountry Gearhead Marie here. I shoot you an email answering your question!