Select style & size:Select options
Choose your own adventure.
Any old schmoe can cruise down some groomers and point at a bird, but for those who want to do a little of their own exploring, there's the Fischer Offtrack 5 BC My Style Women's Touring Boot. The integrated gaiter and sealed zipper provide optimal protection when venturing off track through deep snow for dry feet throughout the whole day. To make taking on the unprepared track as exciting as wildlife, an injected exterior heel cap works with a Rottefella® BC sole to provide protection, stability, and power transfer so the exploring is efficient and enjoyable. For excellent freedom of movement through varying terrain, a hinged polymer cuff provides front to back flexibility so cruising through untouched snow was never more fun. When the day out is over, slip off the boot with ease thanks to the hook and loop closure with easy entry loops that make adjustments and handling a breeze. No need to take the boots off outdoors in shame either as Fischer Fresh gives lasting freshness for a pleasant smell even after long days offtrack.
- Backcountry boot to control skis well in extreme terrain
- Injected exterior heel cap provides protection and power transfer
- Hinged Polymer cuff enables front to back ease of movement
- Rottefella® BC sole provides stability and reliable power transfer
- Integrated gaiter, sealed zipper for optimal protection in deep snow
- Hook and loop closure enable easy handling and adjustments
- Fischer Fresh gets rid of unpleasant odors for pleasant feeling inside boot
- Item #FIS006Q
- Q & A
Bought these for a friend. These boots are simply the best! I love them! They make CC skiing so much fun! They are comfortable and keep my feet very warm. I highly recommend these boots.