Select style & size:Select options
For Nordic exploration.
The Nordic track is all well and good for getting a workout in, but what you really love is exploring. Leave the track behind with the Fischer Offtrack 3 Backcountry My Style Boot. Designed for performance in rugged and untracked terrain, this boot has the support and comfort you need for long excursions into the backcountry. An anatomically-designed ankle support system allows for a stable power transfer, while a shaped internal molded heel cap naturally cups your heel to keep things comfortable.
When you venture off into untouched terrain, an integrated gaiter with a sealed zipper keeps snow out. Water resistant Comfort Guard insulation keeps your foot warm, especially the more susceptible areas of the forefoot, so your adventures won't be cut short by frozen toes. A backcountry-specific outsole is designed to give you optimum support in the most difficult terrain, and has a non-slip profile for reliable walking in case you need to unclip and do some scrambling. Fischer Fresh anti-odor technology ensures long-lasting freshness, so taking off those boots when you get back to the fireplace won't be a harrowing experience.
- Venture off the track with these backcountry specific boots
- External ankle support provides stable hold and power transfer
- Internal molded heelcap is anatomically shaped and thermomoldable
- Integrated gaiter with sealed zipper for protection in deep snow
- Comfort Guard insulation targets forefoot for guaranteed warmth
- Anti-odor technology keeps boots fresh after grueling sessions
- BC sole provides support in difficult terrain
- Women-specific last is designed to contour easily to the female foot
- Item #FIS006R
- Binding Compatibility
- lace, zipper, hook and loop
- Comfort Guard
- Sole Material
- Rottefella BC
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 1.46oz
- Recommended Use
- nordic classic, nordic touring
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 4 years
What do you think about this product?