The Fischer Nightstick Ski is a thoroughbred twin tip specialized for playing in the park. Its nimble 84mm waist contradicts the ski's weighty feel because it's reinforced with Titanal metal sheets and sidewalls that drastically amplify overall durability for longevity that most park skis rarely see. Fischer not only reinforced the ski with metal, but also added carbon stringers the drastically enhance the ski's torsional rigidity without weighing the ski down too much. Apart from all the reinforcements, the Nightstick has a wooden core made of lightweight, poppy poplar and stiff beech wood to ensure a flex suitable for advanced riders.
The Nightski's shape is completely symmetrical, so it rides switch as well as it rides regular. Fischer shaped it with a full camber to ride best in the firmer terrain that inhabits parks as well as groomers all over the resort. The sandwich sidewalls increase rebounding in between turns when you're cranking high speeds down the rest of the run following the terrain park.
- Thoroughbred twin tip ski for park and freestyle skiing
- Nimble 84mm waist spins, flips, and jibs without a problem
- Symmetrical sidecut rides switch just like it rides regular
- Full camber pops off jumps and edges icy landings
- Poppy, stiff wood core with carbon for extra stiffness
- Titanal reinforcements and beefy sidewalls maximize durability
- Item #FIS006V
- 163cm, 172cm, 181cm
- 114 / 84 / 114mm
- Turn Radius
- [181cm] 22m
- poplar, beech, carbon, metal
- Claimed Weight
- 4lb 4oz
- Recommended Use
- park & freestyle skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 4 years
What do you think about this product?