MY Transalp 90 Carbon Ski
Get out in the fresh snow and enjoy beautiful views with the MY Transalp 90 Carbon Ski from Fischer. This touring ski is loaded with features to make your precious time in the backcountry more enjoyable. Its wide waist keeps the ski buoyant as you find untouched snow while the early rise tip stays on top of the powder as you break trail. Fischer focused on reducing weight when designing the MY Transalp for less fatigue on the ascents and more energy for the descents. To achieve this, they constructed the ski with a poppy wood core that has AirTec channels for a light and responsive ski.
Not wanting to sacrifice performance for weight, Fischer equipped the ski with Carbon Tex, a sandwich sidewall construction, and their lightweight aeroshape design. The Carbon Tex weave dampens the chatter at high speeds that's all too common in lightweight skis. The sandwich sidewall construction furthers the ski's stability and grip at high speeds while the aeroshape design provides extreme torsion stability. All in all, the MY Transalp 90 emerges as a lightweight backcountry ski that delivers great uphill and downhill performance.
- Backcountry touring ski for discovering new lines after a storm
- 87mm waist width keeps ski buoyant through fresh, untouched snow
- Tour rocker delivers easier turn initiation and efficient skinning
- Early rise tip stays afloat when breaking trail through deep snow
- Wood and AirTec core keep ski light and responsive through turns
- Carbon Tex dampens chatter at high speeds without adding weight
- Lightweight aeroshape design provides extreme torsion stability
- Sandwich sidewall construction offers stability and grip at speed
- Item #FIS007H