Those peaks aren't going to bag themselves.
You've got a thing for standing on top of tall, snowy peaks, but you like to rip big on the way down, too. Fischer's Hannibal Ski is a solid option for aggressive freeriders who want to cover some serious ground in the backcountry and aren't about to give up all that work for a subpar descent on a flimsy pair of skimo skis.
The 96mm waist makes these planks a great one-quiver backcountry ski, with enough flotation to keep you afloat when you're farming for faceshots and the carvability to lay it down on firm snow when conditions don't quite go your way. The Hannibal's light weight is thanks to a springy paulownia wood core with carbon stringers to enhance torsional rigidity and downhill performance. Fischer's Aeroshape features a curved top sheet which sheds weight while improving stability, and the notch holds your skins on securely while you're powering up the hill at lightning speeds.
- A lightweight ski for the freeriding backcountry skier
- 96mm waist makes a great daily driver
- Rockered tip and tail sail through powder
- Camber underfoot lets you carve firm snow
- Paulownia wood core is lightweight and playful
- Carbon stringers enhance stiffness and downhill performance
- Aeroshape improves stability
- Skin notch holds climbing skins securely in place
- Item #FIS004A