Select a size:
Hannibal 106 Carbon Ski
Like every backcountry skier, the Fischer Hannibal 106 Carbon Ski's stoke lays mainly on powder days. It certainly can ride the chunder when there isn't a smidgen of soft snow in sight, but the 106mm waist and early rise tip thrive when the snow is soft and deep. We don't mind setting the skin track in thigh-deep goodness with a tip this rockered, and the ski's light on our feet so we can lap up as much pow as we can in a day without this ski weighing us down.
- Backcountry ski built for powdery freeride tours
- 106mm waist floats in powder and handles hardpack
- Early rise tip navigates deep snow on the uphill and downhill
- Light wood core with carbon laminates and reinforced binding plates
- Steel edges with sidewalls sandwiched for durability and rigidity
- Item #FISH064
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.