Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Cross-Country Bindings we have in stock.View Similar Products
You're in control.
Taking time for yourself on winter mornings also means you don't need anyone's help, and the user-friendly Fischer Control Step-In Bindings feels exactly the same. With tool-free mounting and adjustment, you relish the do-it-yourself aspect of sliding it onto the IFP plate and simply stepping into the binding for an easy start to your day. The housing construction is designed for direct power transfer as you skate the groomed trails near your house, and should you desire a little more glide or a little more kick in your step, a double lock slider at the toe makes it easy to adjust the bindings on the IFP even while you're on the trail.
- User friendly nordic binding for classic style skiing
- Easily mounts onto IFP plate without need for screws
- Step-in mechanism makes it easy to click into bindings
- Turn lock enables you to step out of the binding with ease
- Tool-free ability to adjust glide and kick in varying conditions
- Item #FIS004O
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I got these to put on my Fischer Ultralite Crown EF Ski. The set up is tool-less and very easy. You will need internet access to learn how to install and mount the bindings if you are not familiar with how to set up. No print instructions were included but the online PDF and youtube videos are very helpful! It took me a minute to figure out how to adjust the foot sizing, but other than that it was easy.