Select Style & Size:
Carbonlite Skate Ski
If you’re ready to step up to a race-caliber skate ski, then you know that base performance is everything. Fischers’s Carbonlite Skate Ski now features Cold Base Bonding technology which improves wax absorption and base grinding possibilities, noticeably enhancing the ski’s glide. The ski’s carbon core contains over 80% air content for the lightest possible performance, while carbon maintains excellent rigidity. The Carbonlite is available in four different flex patterns, allowing you to dial in your ski for your skiing style and body type.
- Skate ski is suited for dedicated recreational skiers and racers alike
- Arrow-shaped sidecut performs well with the 1:1 skate technique
- Cold Base Bonding technology enhances gliding efficiency
- World Cup Base stands up to years of waxing and grinding
- Hole ski tip cuts down on precious grams and improves swing weight
- Pre-waxed base keeps you feeling fast and improves durability
- Item #FISH02G
- 171, 176, 181, 186, 191
- 41 / 44 / 44mm
- plus medium, cold stiff, plus stiff, plus extra-stiff
- skating 115
- carbon fiber
- World Cup Plus
- Claimed Weight
- [186cm] 2lb 5.3oz (1057g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 4 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.