Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Cross-Country Boots we have in stock.View Similar Products
From parking lot to distant yurt.
As the second in command in Fischer's backcountry lineup, the BCX 675 Boot has the necessary tech for dependable performance while skiing over challenging backcountry terrain. The stiff flex and ergonomic cuff efficiently transfer power to the skis during technical ups and downs, while the 75mm Vibram sole gives you a secure grip on uneven terrain. A Thinsulate liner keeps your feet toasty warm during the tour and the easy entry and exit loops help you to easily slip these boots off when you arrive at the yurt at the end of the day.
- Stable skate boot for Nordic touring through demanding terrain
- Waterproof, breathable Triple F membrane with stiff polymer cuff
- Integrated gaiter with leather upper and Comfort Guard
- Thinsulate insulation and wool-like lining for warmth
- Cleansport NXT odor control for even more comfort
- Hook-and-loop straps at heels and cuffs for a secure fit
- Virbam sole for reliable traction off the ski
- Item #FIS003H
- Q & A
Comfy but not durable
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
The junction between the toe of the boot and the duckbill failed after 6 days of full backcountry use. There is only a very thin rubber outer layer holding the inner boot rigid to the duckbill.