The farther out you tour, the more likely it is that you'll have a shelter all to yourself, but the mug of espresso and stroopwafels you packed won't be nearly as enjoyable with sore, cold feet. No matter how demanding the terrain, the Fischer BCX 6 Backcountry Boot provides off-trail confidence and stability. A smooth, comfortable forward stride is critical for long days on snow, so the hinged ASC 3 ankle cuff, stiff midsole, and injection-molded heel cap ensure support and control while touring and climbing.
Waterproof leather uppers and a heavy-duty rand resist abrasion in even the roughest conditions, and integrated gaiters cinch down to seal out snow and slush. Known for its thermo-regulation and moisture-wicking prowess, a wool blend lines the boot to keep feet feeling dry and fresh, while hearty Comfort Guard insulation lends warmth in frigid conditions. Add in a rugged Vibram sole, and you're sure to find solitude far away from the crowds.
- Off-trail stability and comfort dedicated to touring
- ASC 3 ankle cuff and heel cap for support and control
- Stiff midsole for optimal power transmission
- Waterproof leather uppers and integrated gaiters
- Compatible with NNN BC backcountry bindings
- Rugged Vibram soles provide no-slip grip
- Item #FIS003G
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I have wide size 14 feet and the 49.0 size is perfect for me..No blisters..great stability.High cuff keeps snow out.If I had a wide 13.5 foot the 48.0 would be a good choice..Love this boot.