Select style & size:Select options
Stay dry, stay warm.
When the snow starts to fall and it's time to go explore, bring along the Fischer BCX 5 Waterproof Backcountry Boot for comfortable warmth and waterproof protection wherever your skis take you. When you're sailing through deep snow, Fischer's Triple F waterproof membrane has you covered as it works to keep wetness out and warmth in, while releasing enough heat to stay breathable and comfortable. New to the BCX 5 is a completely waterproof design that connects the outer membrane to the liner, ensuring total protection and dry feet. You'll be plenty warm in frigid climates with Fischer's water-resistant Comfort Guard insulated liner keeping your toes and forefoot toasty and dry. As you work your way through difficult and constantly changing terrain, an internal molded heel cap and a backcountry-specific outsole give you the support you need to tackle tough climbs. You'll also have a reliable walking grip thanks to a non-slip profile. A built-in gaiter ring attaches easily to popular gaiter models for added protection against snow and wet weather.
- A waterproof XC boot ideal for short to medium backcountry tours
- Breathable Triple F membrane keeps warmth in and moisture out
- Internal molded heel cap is anatomically shaped and thermomoldable
- Comfort guard offers water repelling insulation for maximum warmth
- Gaiter ring provides easy attachment to most gaiter models
- Fischer Fresh anti-odor technology gives you long-lasting freshness
- BC sole gives you optimum support on difficult and changing terrain
- Item #FIS006N
- Q & A
Size runs small
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
Be advised, this product size runs small