Alpattack Carbon Ski
Designed and tested on the Euro rando circuit, the lightweight Fischer Alpattack Carbon Ski seeks to get you up the mountain and back down again in record-breaking time. Weighing in at under 3 pounds per pair, the ski was designed to get uphill quickly without wasted energy. This weight is achieved through its wood with cut-out AirTec channels and carbon-fiber stringers.
While the Alpattack has been a known competitor for a while, the new model comes with updated features to up its performance on both the down and the up hills. Its redesigned tip has been reshaped to improve planning and carving while the updated aeroshape not only aids in making the ski lighter, but also more stable for better climbing and downhill performance. A bit more camber was added for additional energy while the tapered tail was raised a little to release easily from turns for higher performance on the descents. Take it for long tours in the backcountry or to the races and experience the Alpattack's lightweight, durable performance.
- Light and fast performance race ski for quick ascents and descents
- 65mm waist width carves hard on packed snow and groomed runs
- Tour Rocker has shorter contact length for easier turn initiation
- Wood core is lightweight on the ascents and poppy on the descents
- Aeroshape design delivers beautiful and stable turns on fast runs
- Sandwich construction offers high stability, strength for downhills
- Sintered bases have long service life for less time in the shops
- Skin notch offers secure climbing and a fast transition to downhill
- Item #FIS007E