Tin Cloth Field Jacket
Filson built the Men's Tin Cloth Field Jacket tough for working outside in the cold, wet rain. Its Oil-finished Tin Cloth shell resists water shaken from bushes and abrasion from the grasping branches of soon-to-be-cleared brush. The drawcord waist works with the snap-adjustable cuffs to keep cold drafts at bay, and seamless shoulders further reinforce the jacket's wet-weather protection. Though it doesn't include a liner, the Tin Cloth Field Jacket is compatible with Filson's own zip-in liners.
- A water-resistant jacket for work in inclement conditions
- Oil-finished Tin Cloth shell is tougher than the job at hand
- Drawcord and snap-adjustable openings seal out the elements
- Seamless shoulders reinforce weather resistance
- Compatible with Filson's zip-in liners
- Item #FSN0008
- [shell] 15oz Oil-Finish Tin Cloth
- Center Back Length
- 2 divided bellows, 2 chest handwarmer, 1 dual-access rear map, [interior] 1 zipper
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 13, 2020
- I've used it several times
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 215 lbs
This is the ultimate field jacket. Repels rain, thick material that can go through any brush. Zip in a Filson vest for extra warmth. I am 5'10 215 with an athletic build and usually wear a XL but Filson jackets run big. A large fit me like it was custom made.