Stone cold performance.
A little bit of inclement weather and manual labor never hurt anyone, especially when you're wearing the Filson Men's Stonewashed Canvas Cruiser Jacket. Ideal for work or casual wear, this canvas cruiser features a sturdy cotton canvas construction that's highly abrasion-resistant for longevity and adaptability, while the corduroy collar offers a finished look that makes it equally as appropriate for trips into town. The bevvy of pockets keep all of your necessities close, and the slightly relaxed fit is cut specifically for unimpeded mobility—so you don't have to worry about your jacket getting the best of your work hours.
- A sturdy canvas jacket for casual or work wear
- Cotton canvas is stonewashed for comfort
- Corduroy collar provides a classic look
- Dry finish fabric is highly abrasion-resistant
- Bevvy of pockets keep necessities close
- Slightly relaxed fit is cut for unimpeded mobility
- Made in the USA
- Since 1897, Filson has crafted unfailing goods for folks who work hard and play harder
- Item #FSN0071
- Q & A
New Favorite Coat!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 160lbs
In true fashion of Filson, this coat was made to last. Durable construction and plenty of pockets make this coat both stylish and capable of taking a beating, I plan on having this for a very long time.