On the lookout.
You're always scoping out the freshest summer IPA, tastiest winter stout, most pristine mountain lakes, and the farthest-out weekend camp spots. No matter the season, the fresh, lightweight cotton fabric of Filson Men's Scout Shirt is the ideal companion for wandering the woods and spending time in the city. Shoulder pleats, adjustable cuffs, and chip-resistant buttons make this classic piece both durable and ready to swing hatchets, cast flies, and sip microbrews.
- A sturdy flannel for year round mischief
- Cotton material is soft and lightweight
- Pleated shoulders offer a full range of motion
- Adjustable cuffs for a custom look
- Yarn-dyed fabric resists fading
- Item #FSN00AT
- Q & A
Soft, warm, but not very rugged.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XXL
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 245lbs
Super soft flannel, nice and warm, but doesn't seem to be the same quality as the Filson Alaskan Guide shirts (either the standard heavy, or the lightweight). I'm only disappointed because I'm familiar with the quality of the others, and this shirt seems to be just a step below.