Select your style & size:Select options
Crafted by the watchmaking experts of Shinola Detroit, the Filson Women's Mackinaw Field 38mm Leather Watch brings luxurious detail to your daily routine. The stainless steel case features a brass finish for timeless sophistication. Staying true to Filson's rugged dependability, the Horween leather strap is highly resistant to abrasion.
Preventing unsightly scratches, the sapphire crystal face is incredibly resilient against small nicks and marks. The Shinola Argonite quartz movement is sourced from Swiss parts, assembled in Shinola's Detroit facility for precise timekeeping. Emphasizing detail, the finely textured dial features large, easy-to-read indices. Super LuminNova hands glow in the dark for keeping time long after the sun sets. Also, there's a date indicator alongside its three-hand movement for accurate monthly progress.
- Hand-crafted in Detoit by Shinola Watches
- Stainless steel case with brass finish for timeless appeal
- Horween leather strap is dependably rugged and comfortable
- Argonite quartz movement of Swiss parts (Detroit-assembled)
- Curved, scratch-resistant sapphire mineral crystal face
- LumiNova hands glow after dark for easy reading
- Three-hand movement with date indicator
- Item #FSN008Q
- Q & A
beautiful but too large
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
This is a beautiful field watch, and I've been looking for one that is practical and functional while still looks great. Quality is top notch but even thought it's called a women's watch, it is much too large for my wrist. For perspective I am small boned and my wrist is 6.25 inches in circumference. The watch face looks nice even though large but the band simply doesn't work, making the whole piece seem too large for my arm. It would work for a larger wrist, male or female. It is beautifully made and I'm sad to send it back.