- A stylish winter cap to protect you from snowy conditions
- Mackinaw wool adds comfort and keeps you warm when wet
- Stowable ear flaps keep your ears protected from chilled winds
- Insulated crown adds lightweight warmth
- Nylon lining dries quickly and improves comfort
- Item #FSN0040
- [body] 100% wool, [lining] nylon
- 2 in
- ear-flap cap
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 2, 2018
Warm, runs small
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
"Great looking and very warm winter hat that’s a great alternative to the wool cap. Fits a bit small though and I had to put it in my hat stretcher to get it to fit properly."
December 18, 2017
My elmer fudd hat
- I've put it through the wringer
When the late hunting season comes, it can be in the teen's out there. This hat will keep your top knot and your ears warm and dry. I wore it a few times during the pheasant hunt and temps were both in the teens, my fingers froze but my ears were fine.