Insulated Packer Hat
- Stay protected while out on the trail or town with this hat
- Tin cloth fabric is durable and rain-repellant
- Stowable ear flaps keep your ears protected from chilled winds
- Insulated crown adds lightweight warmth
- Ventilated grommets improve airflow for added breathability
- Item #FSN0047
- [shell] tin cloth (cotton duck), [lining] 100% virgin wool
- 2.25 in (wide brim)
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
October 16, 2018
I work outside fairly often and this hat keeps me so warm. The top of the hat is kind of odd to me... is it supposed to be so tall and round on my head? Do I crumple it down so that it looks like the top of a fedora? (DISCLAIMER: THIS HAT LOOKS NOTHING LIKE A FEDORA, JUST USED THAT AS AN EXAMPLE. YOU CAN REST EASY.) I know this hat is marketed towards dudes, but I'm a girl with a pretty large head and I bought the medium and was happy with the fit.