Select your style & size:Select options
Up and at 'em.
You were planning on having a lazy Sunday morning, but when your best friend calls and invites you out to the farmer's market for a stroll, you throw on a light jacket, shoulder up the Filson Large Grab 'N' Go Tote, and be on your way in an instant. A cavernous main compartment is zippered to safely stash the fresh, local produce you pick, and the water-resistant matte nylon lining keeps you dry if the herbs you buy have been freshly misted. The rugged, abrasion-resistant oil-finish Tin Cloth repels droplets of water should the skies start to sprinkle on you, while two stow pockets keep your phone and cash close when you find a bouquet of peonies you can't resist purchasing.
- A rugged, handsome tote great for picking out fresh produce
- Oil-finish Tin Cloth is abrasion-resistant and water-repellent
- Large main compartment features a folding zipper closure
- Stow pockets allow easy access to your phone and wallet
- Structured base won't tip over when you set the bag down
- Nylon webbing straps with folded handles for comfort
- Item #FSN008G
- Q & A
Massive, Quality Product
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
As with all Filson Products, this Grab'N'Go Tote is extremely well made and attractive. Unfortunately, it is absolutely gigantic, making it unsuitable for anything besides perhaps Costco hauls. Truly not an around-town tote unless you typically carry around small pieces of furniture or medium sized dogs.