Why We Like The Dry Tin Ranch Jacket
The Dry Tin Ranch Jacket is a workwear staple for us thanks to its rugged construction which was originally designed for loggers and forest workers in the 1930s. This iteration of the Tin Ranch is unwaxed for improved breathability, without sacrificing any of the abrasion resistance and durability that the collection is known for.
- Workwear jacket is perfect for weekend projects and tough jobs
- A plethora of well-placed pockets house tools, tape, and essentials
- DWR fabric finish repels water from light rainfall and morning dew
- Adjustable cuffs fit seamlessly with or without gloves
- Item #FSNI044
- [face fabric] 100% cotton dry finish Tin Cloth, DWR finish [collar lining] 11-wale cotton corduroy
- 2 hand, 2 snap-flap front cargo, 1 drop-in chest
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?