Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Technical Daypacks we have in stock.View Similar Products
Built rugged for wild river adventures, the Filson Dry Backpack is made from nylon polyester for reliable waterproof protection for your gear. Sonic-welded seams add durability and protection from moisture and dirt, while reinforced, quick-grab webbing straps on the front make it easy to bring along while camping, canoeing, or hiking. Its oval base provides stability for loading, and the curved, padded shoulder straps keep things comfortable during the hike in. Plus, it's equipped with a sternum strap for equal weight distribution.
- Dry Backpack built to keep your gear dry all trip long
- PU coated nylon outer is waterproof, durable, and flexible
- Roll-top access maintains waterproofing and keeps you organized
- EVA padded shoulder straps keep things comfortable while hiking
- Back padding helps keep you comfortable and cool on the trail
- Two external pockets help you stay organized and on the go
- Item #FSN00DA
- 840D nylon
- 28L (1708cu in)
- Shoulder Strap
- EVA foam padded, adjustable
- [external] zippered mesh, zippered
- 20 x 12.5 x 6.5in
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 3oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, flatwater paddling, river paddling, travel
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?