On Friday afternoon, slip out of your work duds and into the Filson Men's Alaskan Guide Shirt to welcome a weekend on the water. As you load the canoe onto your rack and pack up your tack box, the Alaskan Guide's pleated back gives you freedom to stretch and reach to get everything in the truck—no ripped shoulder seams after a few wears. When you make it to the lake for a sunset paddle, display your fishing license in the loop at the back of the shirt and leave it there all weekend long. With its roomy chest pockets and work-minded fit, the Alaskan Guide's a shirt you won't have any reason to take off.
- Settle in for a weekend on the water in this flannel
- Regular cut with pleated back built to move while you work
- Soft, thick fabric ideal for brisk mornings and evenings
- Back loop built specifically to hold a fishing license
- Item #FSN007A
- Q & A
Great Rugged Shirt
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 170lbs
Great classic fit, slightly thicker material that should last a lifetime. I typically wear a medium and its fits like a medium.
Filson Alaskan Guide Shirt
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
This was a gift to my brother in law, and he loves it. He works in water foul and lives on a farm, so he's constantly looking for clothing that meets his lifestyle, and he's always raving about Filson.