Pumped For Fall
Select a size:
Why We Like The X5 Terra Cycling Shoe
The Fi'zi:k X5 Terra Cycling Shoe provides the micro-adjustable fit, efficient pedaling platform, and robust durability we've come to expect from Fi'zi:k's premium cycling shoes, but without taking a big hit to our wallet. Especially when we're upgrading our bike for the upcoming season or saving up for a trip to an iconic riding destination. We'd recommend the X5 Terra to cross-country racers on a budget, everyday trail riders, and gravel riders desiring the best value in an off-road cycling shoe.
- Affordable trail shoe with premium fit and feel
- Microtex synthetic upper is durable and retains shape
- Co-injected sole of carbon and nylon for efficiency
- Laser-perforated holes along upper for cooling airflow
- Aggressive traction lugs maintain non-slip grip
- Lower hook-and-loop strap secures your forefoot down
- L6 BOA Dial B closure provides a micro-adjustable fit
- Item #FIZ006V
3.5 based on 6 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.