Vento R1 Powerstrap Cycling Shoe
Sometimes, style and substance are equally important, and finding a cycling shoe that can deliver on both accounts can be a daunting task. Fi'zi:k's designers lay it all on the table in a well executed effort to satisfy both needs with the Vento R1 Powerstrap Cycling Shoe. This high-performance road cycling shoe uses an innovative hook-and-loop powerstrap closure that's built to provide an enveloping fit, with clean aesthetics, and minimal weight. It features the same limited edition colors that you'll find in Movistar Team kits, with bold blue stripes and clean white for sharp contrast, and maybe more importantly, the same R1 unidirectional carbon fiber sole, for stiff, snappy power.
Fi'zi:k's Powerstrap system utilizes two hook-and-loop ribbons that wrap around the foot, containing the foot with a close, comfortable fit. The fore and mid foot secured with one band, while a second band tensions your instep to prevent over-tightening that causes numbness, and still providing ample tension for a comfortable fit. The supple Microtex uppers are strong and durable, to provide years of wear and a consistent fit, while perforations throughout aid in elevating airflow for breathability. To finish things off on bottom, the Powerstrap features lightweight, stiff UD carbon outsole with ventilation ducts that provide cooling while you ride, and a replaceable heel skid plate for a bit of traction on foot.
- Featherweight cycling shoes that don't compromise on style
- Sleek hook-and-loop straps secure forefoot and instep separately
- Microtex uppers with laser perforations conform to your foot and breathe
- Mesh insole creates cooling airflow for ventilation
- Unidirectional carbon outsole is light and stiff for pure power
- Ventilation ducts in outsole allow cool air to channel inwards
- Elegant Movistar Blue stripes look bold, clean, and timeless
- Item #FIZ008V