Up To 50% Off:
Select a size:
Terra Artica X2 Cycling Shoe
Keep your toes toasty as you cruise along frozen trails in these Fi'zi:k winter mountain bike shoes. The waterproof eVent membrane keeps the elements from penetrating from the outside, but at the same time uses Direct Venting technology to remain breathable from the inside so you feet don't overheat or get clammy. Plus, the Artica X2's maintain a lower profile than bulky winter riding boots despite having a cozy fleece liner.
- Ride into winter with these weatherproof all-mountain shoes
- Membrane blocks wind and water while remaining breathable
- Ripstop exterior with PU reinforcements for durability
- Insulated fleece lining keeps the warmth in and cold out
- Zippered ankle cuff fends off wintery elements
- BOA closure offers quick and precise fit adjustments
- EVA midsole provides stability and cushioning
- Vibram rubber tread ensures grip both on and off the bike
- Item #FIZZ02O
3.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.