Tempo R5 Powerstrap Shoe
- Comfortable, versatile shoe for road cycling
- R5 outsole provides rigidity with carbon reinforced nylon
- Powerstrap technology evenly wraps your foot
- Hook-and-loop straps let you find a precise fit
- Double-strap design separately adjusts midfoot and instep
- Item #FIZ008A
- Q & A
good looking but where is the vent hole?
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
gave as a gift to my cousin, good looking without saying, but where is the vent hole?
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: 43.5
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 175lbs
I tried on a few different pairs of shoes and wound up loving these...great fit and only complaint is white shoes get dirty fast...but man they look sharp! I'm a 10.5 (44.5 normally) and wear a 43.5 in these. Fits perfect.
Great design and value
- Fit: True to size
Not much fancy carbon, but the design makes the shoes fit like a glove, great fit and ideal for training and riding in the shoulder seasons due to few vent holes. I threw out the standard insole and replaced it with something more supportive. Surprised FiZIK does not offer this design with more bling around it