Worthy of the pros, loved by mere mortals.
The Fi'zi:k Men's R1 Infinito Knitted Cycling Shoe is the first knit cycling shoe that's actually worthy of the pros, seeing it's based on the top-flight R1 infinito. However, don't think it's strictly reserved for the best racers on the planet. Fi'zi:k designed this shoe for us mere mortals desiring a glove-like fit and excellent temperature regulation as you rack up mile after blissful mile.
The first thing you'll notice when looking at the R1 Infinito Knitted Cycling Shoe is the unique knit upper, which is lightweight, well-ventilated, and extremely supportive as you pedal. Plus, it just looks damn amazing with its textured knit and micro perforations. The knit upper is controlled by two Boa IP1-B dials that adjust the shoe to fit like a glove, or what Fi'zi:k refers to as Increased Volume Control. This system tightens with steel-coated nylon laces and textile guides that evenly distribute pressure as you tighten it down.
Looking underneath the shoe, you'll find a unidirectional carbon sole that's laterally stiff, lightweight underfoot, and ventilated throughout to better regulate temperature in warmer weather. This extremely stiff carbon sole transfers every available watt into forward motion, which is essential to shaving precious time from your racing and training efforts alike.
- Knit cycling shoe that's worthy of the professional peloton
- Knit upper provides structural support, excellent ventilation
- Increased Volume Control with Boa IP1-B dials for glove-like fit
- Steel-coated nylon laces with guides to evenly distribute pressure
- Dynamic arch support ensures feet are stabilized while pedaling
- Mesh-lined footbed disperses moisture when you're sweating
- Full unidirectional carbon sole for maximum power transfer
- Item #FIZ006P