New Styles, More Savings:
Select a size:
R1 Infinito Cycling Shoe
Leading its class with unrelenting power transfer and an unbelievable fit, the Fi'zi:k Men's R1 Infinito Cycling Shoe is the ultimate platform for competitive racers and the most discerning of cyclists. As Fi'zi:k's top-flight road shoe, the R1 Infinito is extremely light at only 232 grams, conforms brilliantly with its Increased Volume Control, and lays down power with a unidirectional carbon sole.
Fi'zi:k uses dual Boa IP1-B dials to conform the Microtex upper to the exact shape of your foot without pressure points plaguing you throughout your riding and racing efforts. They call this Increased Volume Control, which makes sense seeing the shoe's upper wraps your foot like a glove, regardless if you have slightly wide or narrow feet. The entire system tightens with steel-coated nylon laces running through textile guides that evenly distribute pressure as you tighten each Boa dial.
Looking to the R1 Infinito's sole, you'll reap the benefits of unidirectional carbon that's laterally stiff, lightweight underfoot, and ventilated to regulate temperature on those stifling summer days. This extremely stiff carbon sole makes sure every watt of energy is directed into forward momentum during racing scenarios and training rides where every second counts.
- Top-flight shoe for the most discerning of cyclists
- Perforated Microtex upper for supple comfort and ventilation
- Increased Volume Control with Boa IP1-B dials for glove-like fit
- Steel-coated nylon laces with guides to prevent pressure points
- Dynamic arch support ensures feet are stabilized inside shoe
- Mesh-lined footbed disperses moisture when you're sweating
- Full unidirectional carbon sole for maximum power transfer
- Item #FIZ006O