Select style & size:Select options
After being coerced into signing up for a sprint tri with a few ride buddies last summer, you'd never have guessed that you'd catch triathlon fever. Sure enough, somewhere during your swim, bike, run, and the finish line, you were sold. Now that you've got a racing steed for this summer's race lineup, outfit it with the Fizik Mistica K:ium Saddle to stay comfortable as you adjust to riding "aero."
Fizik uses a mysterious bit of alchemy to construct the Mistica's K:ium rails, blending titanium into an alloy then using a special finishing process to result in rails the brand attests are actually stronger than those made of titanium alone. The blend skips the price hike of carbon while boasting a higher strength-to-weight ratio than aluminum alloys. Sitting atop the rails, a long, noseless shell provides you with a platform for tucking comfortably into your aerobars, with the extra-long rails allowing for ample adjustments ensuring you get the right fit.
- Treat a case of tri fever with this tri-specific race saddle
- Kium rails boast an impressive strength-to-weight ratio
- Extra-long shape provides ample room for fit adjustment
- Pressure-relief channel improves circulation
- Carbon-reinforced nylon shell blends rigidity with limited flex
- Easy-to-clean Microtex cover protects saddle's internals
- Redesigned carriage kit simplifies installation
- Item #FIZ005W