Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Gravel & Cyclocross Saddles we have in stock.View Similar Products
Luce Carbon R1 Saddle
You won't hear us arguing around the office as to whether or not designers at Fi'zi:k know their way around a saddle. It's been years that they've been crafting them out of luxurious materials, with sleek and minimalist silhouettes, combining attention to aesthetics with comfort and performance that seals the deal, and the Luce Carbon R1 Women's Saddle is no different. The Luce R1 takes the previous Luce Carbon's shape and comfort, and adds a kick of style thanks to its sleek black uppers and teal thermoplastic elastomer, bringing the Luce into the modern age where style and comfort go hand in hand.
This elimination of width beyond what was necessary to support the sit bones allows Fizik to create more space for uninterrupted, chafe-free pedaling—and it also saves grams. This is done in a crafty manner, keeping the carbon reinforced nylon shell in the center to evently distribute weight over the site bones, while thermoplastic elastomer panels flex along the sides to enhance comfort and absorb vibrations from chattery road. Additionally, Fizik includes a pressure-relief channel through the middle of the saddle to promote circulation whether you're sprinting or out on a recovery ride, and a slightly cushioned cover provides flexible support without limiting energy return. Sitting atop vibration-damping carbon fiber rails, this is a women's-specific saddle that's up to the job of keeping you comfortable on hard rides and high mileage weeks.
- Fi'zi:k's Luce is redesigned for style to match its substance
- Ample width under sit bones for long-ride support
- Pressure relief cutout works to improve circulation
- Durable IschialFlex cover protects saddle's internals
- IschialFlex cover lightly cushions but maintains its shape
- Carbon-reinforced nylon shell supports with little flex
- Thermoplastic panels move just enough for added comfort
- Carbon fiber rails dampen fatiguing road vibrations
- Item #FIZ007U
- carbon fiber
- carbon reinforced nylon, thermoplastic elastomer
- Ischial Flex
- Seat Length
- [regular] 281mm, [large] 281mm
- Seat Width
- [regular] 144mm, [large] 155mm
- Claimed Weight
- [regular] 175g, [large] 185g
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
July 30, 2020
A Good Saddle
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 2"
- 115 lbs
Although I had wanted to return this saddle, I had tried it out twice and by that time I was outside of the 30 day return. I like the minimal padding and the narrow shape fit me well. It was difficult to place on my bike due to the woven carbon rails, and I had to bring it to a bike shop and have them put it on. I bought a Specialized saddle (much more $$) on Competitive to replace it with, but by that time was unable to return it. Having said that, I recommend it for a well priced road racing saddle.