Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Gravita Versor Flat Cycling Shoe
We like it both ways whether we're running downhill laps with help from the gondola or weaving through the trees on our favorite local trail, and that's why we're wearing Fi'zi:k's versatile Gravita Versor Flat Cycling Shoe. Its lace-up closure makes for an easy job with finding our optimal fit, and Vibram Megagrip rubber improves riding control alongside a low-profile tapered tread pattern. This design not only improves hike-a-bike situations but also pedal connection when we need it most.
- The versatile mountain biking shoe we want for DH laps and trail rides
- Ripstop fabric upper improves abrasion resistance and durability
- Lace-up closure ensures we find our ideal fit with ease
- X6 outsole and an EVA midsole for improved comfort
- Vibram Megagrip tread offers traction on and off the bike
- Part of the gravity series, designed to take us down the mountain
- Item #FIZZ03V
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.