Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Gravita Tensor Cycling Shoe
Both downhill and enduro racers require durable cycling shoes that are protective and offer control through the pedals, and that's what the Gravita Tensor Cycling Shoe has to offer. It's a lightweight and form-fitting gravity mountain bike shoe geared up for racing. Fi'zi:k calls it a unicorn because of its nimble, yet rugged, design that ticks off everything on our list for desirability. For us, it's a uniquely customized shoe that offers the pedal interface, stability, and control we need for a good ride or race.
- The durable, nimble gravity mountain bike shoe we've been looking for
- Ripstop fabric with TPU reinforcements makes this a tough option
- Laces and instep hook-and-loop closure for an easy fit
- X6 outsole and EVA midsole for improved comfort
- Vibram XS EVO tread improves traction on and off the bike
- Item #FIZZ035
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.