Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Gravel & Cyclocross Saddles we have in stock.View Similar Products
Arione R3 Open White Edition Saddle
We know The Rules dictate white bar tape if you want to look pro and also stipulates that said tape must match the saddle, so if you're looking to complete the look and you're a fan of its shape, please check out the Arione R3 Open White Edition Saddle from Fi'zi:k. Always a perennial favorite in the pro peloton, this version of the Arione receives pressure-relieving cutouts for comfort over long distance training and racing. By combining this anatomic cutout design with a classic shape in two widths, many find the Arione R3 Open Saddle as a friendly perch for 5-hour long base rides and 1-hour criteriums alike.
Even though saddle selection is highly personal, we feel like there is some takeaway from riders who rack up more miles in one season then we will in a few. Thus, the Arione R3 Open Saddle is a performance-oriented road saddle for riders who want a flat saddle profile with a cut-out to avoid pressure and numbness. If you always wanted to upgrade from your stock saddle to a more highly-tuned one, this saddle should be one to consider. It represents Fi'zi:k's sleek design and top-quality craftsmanship at a price that isn't astronomical. The white Microtex cover is easy to care for, as is the k:ium rails and the carbon-reinforced nylon shell drops grams while offering the ideal foundation for dishing out the watts.
- A saddle for flexible riders who prefer a flatter shape
- Limited edition white cover gives a nod towards a pro aesthetic
- Pressure relief cut-out lightens the burden on soft tissues
- Narrow nose lets you move around to find a powerful position
- K:ium alloy rails provide excellent strength-to-weight
- Comfort Core foam covered by a durable Microtex cover
- Regular and wide widths available
- Item #FIZ008M
- 7mm k:ium
- Carbon-reinforced nylon
- Seat Length
- [regular] 300mm, [large] 298mm
- Seat Width
- [regular] 132mm, [large] 142mm
- Claimed Weight
- [regular] 230g, [large] 240g
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?