Select Style & Size
Shaves weight, increases comfort.
Tipping the scales at a paltry 185 grams, the Arione R1 Versus EVO Saddle is one of the lightest saddles in Fi'zi:k's line and offers Wing Flex technology where your thighs touch the saddle for optimal flexibility and comfort on longer rides. It's designed for what Fi'zi:k refers to as Chameleons, which are naturally flexible cyclists with low levels of pelvic rotation while pedaling.
The Arione R1 Versus EVO Saddle employs the use of braided carbon rails for a stiff connection and greater weight savings. It's upgraded with a full-length pressure relief channel that prevents numbness and tingling on longer rides. Additionally, you'll find Comfort Core foam on each side of the pressure relief channel to add a bit of plushness and support.
- Ultra-lightweight saddle with ample flexibility and support
- Designed for cyclists with high levels of body flexibility
- Wing Flex tech provides a natural flex point for comfort
- Full-length pressure relief channel relieves numbness
- Braided carbon rails shave weight, increase stiffness
- Comfort Core foam on each side for plush support
- Compatible with Fi'zi:k's Integrated Clip System
- Item #FIZ007I
- carbon braided
- carbon-reinfroced nylon
- Light Microtex
- Seat Length
- 299 mm
- Seat Width
- [regular] 132 mm, [large] 142 mm
- Claimed Weight
- [regular] 185 g, [large] 189 g
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
March 21, 2020
What's Not To Love?
I have always preferred Fi'zi:k saddles. Upon purchasing a new 2020 Giant TCR Advanced Disc road bike, I knew I wasn't going to fool around with the stock saddle. The Arione R1 Versus Evo has proved to be a great choice! It is comfortable, flat and has a long nose for cyclists (like me) who tend to move around a bit while pushing the pedals. What's not to love?