Select Style & Size
Arione 00 Versus Evo Saddle
The Arione 00 Versus Evo Saddle from Fi'zi:k is the firm's top-tier saddle offering riders who match it's Snake Spine Concept with a pressure relieving channel. Its full carbon construction drops weight and delivers stiffness while still offering all-day comfort. Thanks to the Versus Evo full channel, Fi'zi:k is able to focus on pressure relief at soft tissue areas while the high modulus full carbon shell is tuned for maximum power transfer.
Its intimate relationship with the pros led the firm to the realization that there was a critical link between saddle shapes and profiles, spine flexibility and pelvic rotation, and comfort. Using its Spine Concept Evo fitting system, the Arione is a flat profile saddle designed for Snakes, meaning riders with a high degree of body flexibility and no pelvic rotation while pedaling.
Its Mobius carbon rail is a single, proprietary closed-loop design providing balanced weight distribution that further contributes to its stiffness and eliminates any pressure hotspots on the ischial bones. The cover is applied over the padding with a vacuum process that enables a more progressive cushioning, while the surface texture provides more grip so you stay put while pushing a big gear.
- Fi'zi:k's lightweight "Snake" saddle with Versus technology
- Versus EVO channel relieves pressure on soft tissue
- Mobius carbon closed-loop rail offers balanced weight distribution
- Full carbon shell is stiff and supportive
- Vacuum applied texturized cover offers progressive cushioning and added grip
- The flat profile is for riders with flexibility and no pelvic rotation
- Designed for riders who fall into Fizik's Snake classification
- Choose between Regular and Large widths
- Item #FIZ008J
- Mobius carbon
- High module full carbon
- Vacuum applied texturized
- Seat Length
- Seat Width
- [Large] 140mm, [Regular] 130mm
- Claimed Weight
- [Large] 169g, [Regular] 166g
- Recommended Use
- gravel, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
November 8, 2020
Nice but a design/construction flaw
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 11"
- 214 lbs
Nic, light, comfortable saddle...but after two weeks the nose padding got caught on my shorts and ripped up and off on one side of the channel. The other side can be pulled back easily and will have the same propensity to tear. The covered fusion part is not well attached to the shell at the nose. That combined with the very narrow shape create conditions that make it inevitable for the separation. A lip or some form of reinforcement would be helpful.