Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Aria R3 Cycling Shoe
The Fi'zi:k Men's Aria R3 Cycling Shoe is a serious contender for discerning cyclists seeking a highly adaptable fit, excellent power transmission, and sleek aesthetics. You'll find the Aria R3 tips the scales at 243 grams, which means it's a competitive offering for the rider seeking a lightweight road shoe.
Standing out from the crowd with its ability to seamlessly wrap your feet, Fi'zi:k's Enhanced Volume Control uses two Boa IP1-B dials to precisely control the fit and feel of the shoe, all without pressure points sapping your power output on the road. This micro-adjustable fit system wraps your foot like a glove with a supple Microtex upper, complete with laser-cut perforations that disperse excess heat on those stifling summer rides.
- Sleekly sculpted road shoe with a highly adaptable fit
- Enhanced Volume Control wraps your foot like a glove
- Dual Boa IP1-B dials provide a micro-adjustable fit
- Microtex upper conforms to your foot with a supple feel
- Unidirectional carbon sole for excellent power transfer
- Vented sole and perforated upper for temperature regulation
- Item #FIZ006Q
4.5 based on 4 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.