Adapts to the unique shape of your foot.
The Fi'zi:k Men's Aria R3 Cycling Shoe is a serious contender for discerning cyclists seeking a highly adaptable fit, excellent power transmission, and sleek aesthetics. You'll find the Aria R3 tips the scales at 243 grams, which means it's a competitive offering for the rider seeking a lightweight road shoe.
Standing out from the crowd with its ability to seamlessly wrap your feet, Fi'zi:k's Enhanced Volume Control uses two Boa IP1-B dials to precisely control the fit and feel of the shoe, all without pressure points sapping your power output on the road. This micro-adjustable fit system wraps your foot like a glove with a supple Microtex upper, complete with laser-cut perforations that disperse excess heat on those stifling summer rides.
Besides wrapping your foot like a glove, the Aria R3 places a unidirectional carbon sole underfoot to deliver excellent power transmission. This ensures every watt of available energy is directed into forward locomotion in high-stakes racing scenarios and competitive training rides. It's ventilated along the front and rear to better regulate your foot temperature, which is welcome when temperatures skyrocket near triple-digit readings this summer.
- Sleekly sculpted road shoe with a highly adaptable fit
- Enhanced Volume Control wraps your foot like a glove
- Dual Boa IP1-B dials provide a micro-adjustable fit
- Microtex upper conforms to your foot with a supple feel
- Unidirectional carbon sole for excellent power transfer
- Vented sole and perforated upper for temperature regulation
- Item #FIZ006Q
- Q & A
SIZE RUNS SMALL ORDER 1/2 SIZE UP!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I normally wear a 42.5 in shoe. In this shoe at 42.5, my toes were making contact with the front of the toe box. Shoes seem fine otherwise. The two BOA clasp system allows for custom pressure across the front/top of the shoe, far superior to velcro front, and ratchets.