Adapts to the unique shape of your foot.
The Fi'zi:k Men's Aria R3 Cycling Shoe is a serious contender for discerning cyclists seeking a highly adaptable fit, excellent power transmission, and sleek aesthetics. You'll find the Aria R3 tips the scales at 243 grams, which means it's a competitive offering for the rider seeking a lightweight road shoe.
Standing out from the crowd with its ability to seamlessly wrap your feet, Fi'zi:k's Enhanced Volume Control uses two Boa IP1-B dials to precisely control the fit and feel of the shoe, all without pressure points sapping your power output on the road. This micro-adjustable fit system wraps your foot like a glove with a supple Microtex upper, complete with laser-cut perforations that disperse excess heat on those stifling summer rides.
Besides wrapping your foot like a glove, the Aria R3 places a unidirectional carbon sole underfoot to deliver excellent power transmission. This ensures every watt of available energy is directed into forward locomotion in high-stakes racing scenarios and competitive training rides. It's ventilated along the front and rear to better regulate your foot temperature, which is welcome when temperatures skyrocket near triple-digit readings this summer.
- Sleekly sculpted road shoe with a highly adaptable fit
- Enhanced Volume Control wraps your foot like a glove
- Dual Boa IP1-B dials provide a micro-adjustable fit
- Microtex upper conforms to your foot with a supple feel
- Unidirectional carbon sole for excellent power transfer
- Vented sole and perforated upper for temperature regulation
- Item #FIZ006Q