Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Argo Vento R1 Saddle
Fizik’s Argo Vento R1’s short nose design is ideal for keeping an aggressive forward position on the bike to earn bragging rights at the county line or the crit finish. The Argo is Fizik’s most versatile saddle shape, meant to fit a wide range of riders. A proper fit and the stable shaping of the Argo Vento translates to a greater pedaling efficiency, rather than shifting fore and aft to find a comfortable position. The ergonomic center cutout and dropped nose design prevents numbness and pressure on soft tissue so we can focus on our pedal stroke, while the reactive foam padding optimizes power transfer and rider comfort.
- A performance racing saddle for aggressive riding
- Short drop-nose design provides a stable platform for aerodynamic position
- Type 1 foam supports sit bones without sacrificing power transfer
- Ergonomic cutout reduces pressure on soft tissues
- R1 shell offers ideal balance of stiffness vs. compliance
- Carbon rails drop weight without sacrificing strength
- Designed with feedback from industry and medical experts for optimum ergonomics
- Item #FIZZ02T
4 based on 4 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.