Extra 20% Off
Select Style & Size:
Argo Tempo R3 Saddle
When you're on the bike for hours at a time, the last thing you should worry about is a painful posterior. Built for endurance road cycling, the Tempo Argo R3brings stability and pressure-relieving comfort to long, arduous rides thanks to its short-nose design and generous sit bone support. This model uses Fizik's R3 shell, a carbon-reinforced nylon, and Kium hollow rails to balance strength, weight, and price-point.
While traditional saddle shapes require you to shift your position frequently for better leverage on changing gradients, the Argo puts you in more planted position for greater stability and better weight distribution. This model uses Fizik's Type 2 Foam, which both compresses less and supports a more upright posture for improved comfort on long-distance rides. Should you choose to adopt a more aggressive forward-leaning position, the shorter length allows you to do so without placing undue pressure on sensitive tissues.
- Conquer endurance rides with this versatile short-nose saddle
- Short length lets you shift weight forward without discomfort
- Type 2 Foam padding supports endurance position without compressing
- Ergonomic cutout reduces pressure on soft tissues
- R3 shell uses carbon-reinforced nylon shell and Kium hollow rails
- WingFlex adapts to the rider's inner leg movement
- Designed with feedback from industry experts, academics, and medical experts
- Item #FIZZ02W