Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Antares Versus Evo R3 Adaptive Saddle
The Antares Versus Evo R3 Adaptive Saddle is one saddle that offers seamlessly engineered zonal cushioning thanks to innovative 3D printed padding. The technology behind this allows Fi'zi:k to work without the constraints imposed by traditional production methods and materials and, with this carbon tech, we're seeing multiple functional zones within the saddle for distinctive cushioning and lasting comfort road racing and riding.
- A 3D printed saddle for engineered zonal cushioning
- Versus Evo engineered with a full channel for pressure relief
- High strength-to-weight ratio from a Kium hollow rail
- A ride compliant carbon-reinforced nylon shell is durable
- Intended for road racing and riding
- Item #FIZZ03D
- Kium alloy
- carbon-reinforced nylon
- 3D-printed Carbon Digital Light Synthesis
- Seat Length
- Seat Width
- 139mm, 149mm
- Claimed Weight
- [139mm] 7.4oz (209g), [149mm] 7.6oz (215g)
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
2 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.