New Styles, More Savings:
Up To 40% Off The North Face
Select Style & Size:
Antares Versus Evo R1 Adaptive Saddle - Men's
Remember when 3D printing technology was the stuff of science fiction novels? Well Fi'zi:k remembers, and they've harnessed that cutting edge technology to bring us the Antares Versus Evo R1 Adaptive Saddle so that we may continue our dominance over asphalt for years to come. A lightweight, carbon-reinforced shell is engineered using digital light synthesis — a technology capable of producing components with superior mechanical properties — to generate zonal cushioning and greater composite feedback after each pedal stroke. Carbon rails handle serious load unlike some traditional alloys to keep you locked in place on technical segments.
When a morning ride extends beyond an hour, most of us would feel advancing discomfort in sensitive regions, but the Versus Evo channel efficiently displaces perineal pressure, and because it doesn't cut through the seat, you maintain a bit of stiffness for powerful and fast descents. Once you've reached your final destination, the saddle's carbon composite materials can be washed down with a garden hose.
- A 3D-printed saddle built within Fizik's Concepts programme
- R1 carbon rails boast an impressive strength-to-weight ratio
- Carbon-reinforced nylon shell boosts lasting durability
- Zonal cushioning delivers mechanical feedback during power transfer
- Versus Evo channel relieves pressure on sensitive tissue
- Easy-to-clean shell can be washed with a garden hose
- Item #FIZZ03C