Up To 40% Off Arc’teryx
Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Gravel & Cyclocross Saddles we have in stock.View Similar Products
Antares Versus Evo 00 Adaptive Saddle - Men's
Fi'zi:k's Antares Versus Evo 00 Adaptive Saddle excels at pressure relief, cushioning, and lightness. It's the option you want when you're looking forward to an early Sunday morning ride that's bound to last all day. It's lightness and stiff qualities won't hold you back when the grade starts to inch higher, and its construction is engineered to offer zonal cushioning. Fi'zi:k's Moebius Rail design offers a more balanced weight distribution so you'll always feel comfortable on your saddle riding everything from gravel roads to smooth tarmac. The Antares is designed with a full carbon shell that uses tech to tune each functional zone of the saddle to offer distinctive cushioning and mechanical response. Its carbon rail offers further lightness and stiffness. We're used to Fi'zi:k constantly using new tech, and we're not surprised to see what they've come up with this time. Using Digital Light Synthesis technology, 3D padding is crafted from carbon with the result being a saddle that's comfortable and stiff. The Antares comes in 139mm and 146mm widths.
- Light saddle that uses new technology to provide comfort and quality
- 3D printed padding that's made from Digital Light Synthesis technology
- Full carbon shell that has distinctive zones for variable comfort
- Long-lasting performance and an easy-to-clean setup
- Full channel design for pressure relief on soft tissue areas
- Fi'zi:k's Moebius Rail closed-loop design for balanced weight distribution
- Item #FIZZ03B