Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Anatomically crafted for comfort.
Designed for chameleons with medium levels of flexibility and low pelvic rotation while pedaling, the Fi'zi:k Antares R3 Open Saddle relieves pressure and numbness with its anatomically correct center cut-out. It provides just the right amount of support and flexibility, allowing you to find your power spot and maintain comfort as you rack up long miles on the road.
The Antares R3 Open Saddle uses a carbon-reinforced nylon shell in conjunction with lightweight, durable, and corrosion-resistant K:ium alloy rails. Fi'zi:k places a plush layer of Comfort Core foam directly beneath the durable Microtex cover to alleviate pressure on your sensitive tissue areas. Plus, it's compatible with Fi'zi:k's Integrated Clip System for securely attaching saddle bags and safety lights.
- Relieves pressure for cyclists with medium levels of flexibility
- Anatomically correct center cut-out relieves pressure and numbness
- Neutral profile saddle with support and flexibility for long rides
- Carbon-reinforced nylon shell paired with lightweight K:ium rails
- Durable Microtex cover over Comfort Core foam for plush support
- Fully compatible with Fi'zi:k's Integrated Clip System
- Item #FIZ007R
5 based on 4 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.