New Styles, More Savings:
Select Style & Size:
Antares 00 Versus Evo Saddle - Men's
The Antares 00 Versus Evo Saddle from Fi'zi:k represents the firm's top-tier saddle for riders who match it's Chameleon Spine Concept with a pressure relieving channel. Its full carbon construction drops grams and delivers stiffness while still offering all-day comfort. Thanks to the Versus Evo full channel, Fi'zi:k is able to focus on pressure relief at soft tissue areas while the high modulus full carbon shell is tuned for maximum power transfer.
Its close relationship with the pros led the firm to the realization that there was a critical link between saddle shapes and profiles, spine flexibility and pelvic rotation, and comfort. Using its Spine Concept Evo fitting system, the Antares is a slightly waved profile saddle designed for Chameleons, meaning riders with a medium degree of body flexibility and low pelvic rotation while pedaling.
Its Mobius carbon rail is a single, proprietary closed-loop design providing balanced weight distribution that further contributes to its stiffness and eliminates any pressure hotspots on the ischial bones. The cover is applied over the padding with a vacuum process that enables a more progressive cushioning, while the surface texture provides more grip so you stay put while pushing a big gear.
- Fi'zi:k's lightweight saddle with Versus technology
- Versus EVO channel relieves pressure on soft tissue
- Mobius carbon closed-loop rail offers balanced weight distribution
- Full carbon shell is stiff and supportive
- Vacuum applied texturized cover offers progressive cushioning and added grip
- Designed for riders who fall into Fizik's Chameleon classification
- Choose between Regular and Large widths
- Comfortable, slightly waved profile for riders with lower flexibility and low pelvic rotation
- Item #FIZ008K